Who are we and what do we do?
Parents4Greylock (P4G) is an umbrella group, started in 2021, which aims to “Partner, Participate, Provide and Promote.” We seek to create community, facilitate meaningful exchanges, and support a culture where all have a stake in the school.
We seek to support parent/ guardian involvement in various initiatives such as:
- Opportunities for community-building and getting-to know MG
- In-person or remote programs on relevant issues, like coping with anxiety, social media addiction, or understanding educational resources & college planning
- Snack Attacks and other staff & teacher appreciation
- Promoting partnerships and information on other parent groups, such as Friends of the Arts or PCAN
- Supporting academic and extracurricular programming
- Creating a parent/ student opt-in directory
Our activity is guided by annual survey results and school/community needs. We emphasize a culture of belonging, authentic relationship building, and anti-racism when, collaborating on any initiatives.
Join us in 2022-23!
We are seeking involved parents to support our activity.
Join Our Facebook Group
We’ve created a Facebook group to share information and to provide a space for parents to communicate with each other.
Sign Up for our Online Directory
Opt-in to be included in Parents4Greylock directory and more